Builder Bags are simple and easy solutions to storing both general and recyclable waste produced within your business.
McCarthy Marland builder bags come in the form of 100 litre polythene refuse sacks (85 litre for food waste) and are available in both translucent and grey options.
Our McCarthy Marland bin bags are suitable for:
- General Waste
- Dry Mixed Recyclables
- Food Waste
Both of our types of bin bags are designed to be used in tandem with our various available wheelie bins.
Bin Bag Collections
Why use a Builders Bag?
We’ve estimated that our Builders bags can hold up to four wheelie bins worth of waste while taking up a minimal amount of space.
- They’re practical and easy to manage, arriving flat and able to contain a large amount of waste
- Soil, rubble and plasterboard are permitted in these bags
- Easily stored while not in use
- You can use a Builders Bag for a variety of different waste
- Available for 2-3 week hire period, to go off-road only
- Our delivery and collection service is quick and easy to use
Contact us for delivery locations!
What else do I need to know?
- Access requirements: in order to allow for a safe and easy collection, Valley bags will be delivered and collected by the front of the property. This will be confirmed with you when you book.
- Builders Bags are not suitable for hazardous waste.
- Available for next day delivery if ordered by 12pm.
With depots in Central Bristol, Somerton, Tetbury, and Wantage in Oxfordshire we have a large coverage area across the Southwest
Please get in touch to further discuss the areas we cover on 0345 646 0845 or email email@example.com
You can view our list Locations we cover
Waste recycling centres
Bristol BS2 0XS
T: 0117 941 2555
Babdown Airfield, GL8 8YL
T: 01453 701230
Park, Grove, Oxon, OX12 9GN
T: 01235 760555
Somerton TA11 6HY
T: 01458 274654