Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver – Class 2
McCarthy Marland (Recycling) Ltd have expanded in recent months and are looking to increase our team of experienced Class 2 HGV drivers at our Somerton depot.
We require experienced skip and or dustcart drivers, ideally with at least two years experience, less experience will be considered for the right candidate. Further training can be provided if needed.
- 2 Years experience – Class 2, ideally with either Skip or RCV experience
- Must have a ‘Can do‘ attitude
- Good level of general education
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ideally IT literate
This is varied and interesting work and every day is different, no long haul work, so why not get in touch to discuss further.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From £14.56 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver CPC (preferred)
Work Location: In person
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and Cover Letter to: