Policy Statement on COVID 19 - Coronavirus
As at 18th March 2020.
Our services continue to operate as usual and all our sites are open with additional precautions in place.
In light of the developing situation, we are regularly updating our evolving policy on Coronavirus (Covid-19) in line with UK Government guidelines.
McCarthy Marland (Recycling) Ltd are focussing our efforts to delivering continuity of service while maintaining the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and local community.
Our services continue to operate as usual and all our sites are open with additional precautions in place. We will, of course, update you should there be any changes. Our normal telephone numbers will remain actively manned on an ongoing basis.
Preventative Measures in place:
- Our drivers are to avoid or minimise contact with our customers on site and they will not be asking customers to sign their hand-held devices, they will ask the customer to give their name and for the driver to sign on their behalf.
- All transaction tickets/ waste transfer notes will be automatically emailed to customers from our server once the transaction has been completed. Please contact us on 01179 412 555 if you would like to check the email address we have in our system or if you need to issue us with an updated email address.
- Our weighbridge operators are following the same procedures as our drivers and we ask our customers to reduce social contact as much as possible and not to shake hands as a form of greeting.
- We have implemented strict hygiene measures, required PPE and social distancing where applicable
- Regular updates to staff to ensure they are aware of the current advice and are following the correct health and safety procedures.
- Signage at the front of all our site offices advising customers and visitors on the actions being taken to reduce risk of exposure
We are confident that we can continue to provide all our services to our customers, in a controlled manner whilst safeguarding our employees.
We will keep you updated on any changes. If you need to discuss this further please contact our office.
Back to News