Oil Tank Services
McCarthy Marland offers a service to extract unwanted waste oil from industrial or domestic oil tanks. All waste oil is disposed of at a fully licensed hazardous waste disposal facility which is closely regulated by the Environment Agency.
Where required we can decommission and remove old unwanted tanks by either craning out or cutting up and removing as appropriate.
We undertake a site survey prior to providing an estimate for the works. Once the survey has been completed and the estimate agreed we will produce the appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work.
We can also source and instal replacement tanks - new or refurbished.
- Licensed waste disposal facility for all types of waste oil and tanks
- Emptying, gas freeing and disposal of redundant tanks
- On site decommissioning of oil tanks (foam & slurry filling)
- Safe cutting up and removal of redundant tanks
- Tank cleaning
- Bund cleaning
- Tank inspection
- New tank manufacture, supply and installation
- Licensed waste carrier transportation
- Fuel oil sampling, testing, cleaning and disposal